- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- The legitimacy of the treatment.
- For what purposes we collect your data.
- How long we keep your data.
- To which recipients we communicate the data.
- What are your rights.
GRUPO CTC is obliged to comply with current legislation on the protection of personal data contained in the General Regulation RGPD 2016/679 EU, Organic Law 3/2018 on data protection and guarantee of digital rights, and in the Law of services information security LSSI 34/2002.
1. Responsible for the Treatment
CTC GROUP includes the companies: CTC EXTERNALIZACIÓN SLU, STOCK UNO GRUPO DE SERVICIOS SL, DIANA PROMOCIÓN SA, PROMER CHANNEL SL, LINSER LOG, SAU, CENTRO LOGÍSTICO AVANZADO, SLU AND STOCK UNO GRUPO DE SERVICIOS SL (PORTUGAL).
NIF: B-60924131, B-84735745, A-24204802, B-61739868, A-31604903, B-47384649 and PT-980212952, respectively.
Postal Address: Plaza de Europa, 30-32, 08902 Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona).
Tel: 93 289 76 90.
2. Legitimation of Treatment
3. Purpose of the Treatment
Personal data will be used exclusively for the purposes set out in the data collection forms.
The personal data that you provide us through the forms, the sending of emails, as well as the data that GRUPO CTC accesses as a result of your browsing, inquiries or requests made through the website, will be collected in a GRUPO CTC responsibility file. The purpose is to answer queries or requests, as well as to develop your user profile based on your browsing habits in order to keep you informed about the goods and services that may be of interest to you.
4. Data retention
Your data will be kept for the duration of the purpose for which it was collected and its deletion or revocation is not requested.
Without prejudice to its conservation for making it available to the competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations.
5. Recipients of the Data
Your data will not be communicated to third parties except to our associated companies and for compliance with legal obligations.
In some cases, access to your data will be given to certain providers that provide services to our company (sending newsletters , hosting website data), with all of them data protection contracts have been signed as data managers and under no circumstances In this case, they will treat the data for their own purposes.
6. Rights in relation to your Personal Data
The user may revoke his Consent at any time and exercise the rights of:
- Access to your data to know which ones are being processed.
- Rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Portability in the cases provided for by the regulations and will be delivered in a structured format to you or to the new person in charge of the treatment that you designate.
- Limitation in certain circumstances .
- Opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your personal situation.
The maximum term to resolve the exercise of rights is 1 month from receipt of the request.
The user may exercise their rights referred to above, under the terms and conditions provided in current legislation, attention: data protection at the registered office Plaza de Europa, 30-32, 08902 Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona) or by sending of an email to email@example.com.
In the case of not being attended to satisfactorily, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Authority, www.aepd.es.
GRUPO CTC informs that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.